Financial Planning Analyst
|Job Title:||Financial Planning Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2021 12:42|
Your new company
A leading Property and Development business in Central London are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst to join their FP&A team. An exciting role to be a part of a developed team with the opportunity to bring in new ideas and processes.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied position which will include but not be limited to the duties below:
- Financial modelling and scenario planning
- Supporting review of financial models
- Assisting with the preparation of Group's annual Business Plan and other forecasts
- Assisting with quarterly Group reporting including management accounts and presentations, variance analysis with commentaries
- Working closely with the Investment team to analyse potential investment and disinvestment scenarios to assess impact on Group performance
- Financial modelling to support investment transactions
What you'll need to succeed
You will be confident building and maintaining key relationships across the business, experience in complex financial modelling and building these from start to finish as well as improving existing models. You will be a Qualified Accountant who has experience of working to tight deadlines including timely production of forecasts and reporting. Experience in a commercial environment is essential as well as strong Excel skills. Any knowledge of the property industry, involvement in major transactions and understanding of valuation principles and issues would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business with a great team environment. A competitive salary and benefits package with flexible work from home options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's