Financial Planning Analyst
|Job Title:||Financial Planning Analyst|
|Salary:||£56000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 21:38|
Do your Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills make you an invaluable asset to a Financial Planning team? Do you want to bring those skills to a complex, modern, socially-motivated organisation with huge commercial ambition? Do you want the satisfaction of knowing that your work has huge influence on the strategic direction of a multi-million-pound turnover organisation?
Based in Central London, this exciting and demanding Financial Planning Analyst role reports to the Head of Financial Planning and interacts exclusively at senior levels. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing an essential contribution to the long term financial plan, including stress testing, providing mitigation analysis, running scenario analysis, and reviewing the business plan to ensure its assumptions are consistent with financial expectations
- Using expert level financial modelling, including the use of Advanced level Excel and Brixx (or other similar financial planning software) to stress test the long term financial plan under various scenarios
- Preparing reports to present at Board level and respond to any financial queries they have about the 30 year business plan, ensuring senior leaders are provided with accurate and detailed financial information
- Preparing group forecasts and cash flows along with ad hoc reports and financial modelling
- Produce annual Financial Forecast Return (FFR) reports and quarterly regulator reports.
The hiring organisation is a leader in the sector and is cultivating an environment containing a high-calibre workforce, so if you want to surround yourself with those who will inspire you, this is a wonderful opportunity. Staff retention is high, and the flexible culture appeals to those whose advanced skills are in high demand.
This is a truly wonderful opportunity to bring your financial and business expertise to a thriving social organisation. As the Financial Planning Analyst position is a complicated technical role, candidates will need to be able to display the following minimum criteria:
- A comprehensive understanding of the detail in financial statements and Financial Forecast Returns (FFRs)
- High level financial modelling skills, ideally with experience of Brixx or similar financial planning software
- Be a fully qualified accountant - without a formal accountancy qualification, candidates will need to demonstrate a long history of success in a role of this nature.
Applications are now under constant review. If you meet the above criteria, you are strongly encouraged to apply - please submit a recent CV that highlights your suitability immediately to express your interest!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
£38,250 - 45,000 per year
Reporting and Planning Analyst
£36000 - £44000 per annum
£42k - 45k per year