Financial Planning Administrator
|Job Title:||Financial Planning Administrator|
|Location:||Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 14:06|
Financial Planning Administrator job in Bury St Edmunds. Study support offered
Hays are recruiting a Financial Planning Administrator for a highly respected firm in Bury St.Edmunds.
Our client's financial planning department is growing, so they are seeking talented and ambitious professionals to join their team of Financial Planners and Paraplanners.
The responsibilities of this important role include:
- General day-to-day administration tasks such as dealing with client enquiries, taking telephone calls, obtaining information from providers and filing client documents.
- Maintaining client information accurately on the firm's software including CCH, Xplan and Investment platforms. Keeping compliant records for all financial planning services.
- General support to Advisers and Paraplanners in servicing clients, including preparation for meetings and individual advisory projects.
- Producing appropriate, clear and accurate written correspondence to a high standard, both to providers and clients via email and by post.
- Dealing effectively with the submission of new business, including accurate completion and submission of application forms, submission of business via platforms and online. Placing deals online and setting up adviser fees.
- Assist with the issuance portfolio reviews for clients. This requires analytical skills to carefully check figures and ensure that back office data is correct to provide a client with a clear and accurate report.
- The ability to demonstrate good technical knowledge to undertake the relevant area of work and seek solutions to technical issues. The ideal candidate would have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Processing of back office tasks such as billing and recording commission and adviser fees on our systems
- The ability to manage own time and work to deadlines, to take instruction from senior staff and execute tasks as required.
- Communicating effectively with senior team members as well as administration staff and working well in a team as a whole is crucial. Liaising with colleagues from all departments, across the firm, to assist with the effective management of client affairs is required.
The idea candidate will have at least two years' experience in an administrative or support role in Financial Services. A relevant qualification would be desirable, although not essential as full study support for a Financial Planning Administration qualification will be offered.
Rewards and benefits
- A competitive salary
- Minimum 22 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase/sale scheme
- Matching employer pension contributions up to 6% of salary
- Salary sacrifice available for pension contributions
- Income protection if you are off work due to long term illness or injury equal to 50% of salary until State Pension age
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Private health insurance - individual cover paid for
- Up to two professional subscriptions paid for
- Encouragement to develop and learn by attending training courses and CPD events
- Soft skills workshops
- Employee assistance programme
- Length of service recognition
- Social events paid for or subsidised by the firm
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + + benefits
Senior Financial Reporting Manager
£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Financial Reporting Accountant
Financial Controller (Family Office)
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus
Client Services Administrator