Financial Modeller - West Kent
|Job Title:||Financial Modeller - West Kent|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jake Kennedy|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 16:14|
Great Opportunity for financial modeller to join this great business.
Based in West Kent my client is a well established construction business.
- Maintaining and improving the Daily Cash forecast model.
- Preparing the monthly Cash with the integrated Cashflow statement and Balance sheet.
- Preparing the 3-year Annual Budget models including P&L, Balance Sheet, Daily Cash and Cashflow.
- Working with AP & AR to understand and coordinate the receipts and payments in line with the daily cash forecast.
- Providing financial analysis as part of the Board presentation pack.
- Producing scenario-based analysis using business cases.
- Business partnering with all key departments of the business.
To be considered for this role you must have strong technical accounting, financial modelling and very good communication skills. In addition to being able to confidently build models from scratch, you will have an advanced Excel modelling skill, strong analytical, comprehension and creative problem-solving skills. Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (but they will consider QBE) who is determined to drive business goals and build relationships across the business.
The Financial Modeller is paying £50-60,000 depending on experience plus other benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bens
Chichester, West Sussex
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£45000 - £47000 per annum