City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Modeller, Telecommunications, London £50-60k
Your new company
I am currently working with a leading independent data, voice and IP provider in eastern, central and southern Africa hiring a Financial Modeller. This is a stable and high performing business which has dominated the markets it currently operates in.
Your new role
As a Financial Modeller you will be responsible for:
- Produce reports, models and analysis
- Strong focus on financial and business modelling
- Investigate M&A activity
- Data analysis of the market
- Creating models for business forecasts, sale and acquisition and M&A
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation's of those risks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong excel and financial modelling skills
- Ability to manipulate existing models and build new models from scratch S
- Strong understanding of finance
- Commercial acumen
What you'll get in return
This role will allow you to play a key part in business decision making and will expose you to the whole business. You will be required to liaise with key stakeholders and provide detailed recommendation to drive business growth. This is a commercial and strategic role which will develop your data and analytical skill set whilst providing the opportunity to provide important business insights which can really help shape the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.