Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum
14 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a key client of mine based in South Manchester who are looking for a Financial Modeller to deliver impact through provision of high quality financial modelling and commercial insight.
My client is an instantly recognisable Consumer Services business based in South Manchester.
- Set up and drive modelling best practice, with implementation of Model Reviews for business cases excel models and work with divisional teams to improve
- Partner and influence key stakeholders to change practices to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manual creation of models, providing solutions to constantly changing business needs, such as developing a weekly rolling cash flow, WC forecast models and weekly cash dashboards and improvement of existing business case models.
- Own, run and constantly improve the business planning financial model (including financing) to include scenario analysis and stress testing of business cases
- Produce the annual 5-year business plan; business cases and strategy development as required.
- Assist production of output material (Board reports, management information, ad-hoc requirements, etc) and ensure consistency with model data
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Strong track record of financial modelling, both business planning and trasnactional models
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA, Macros etc)
- Experience of utilising and effectively interfacing ERP systems into planning models, preferably SAP, in order to streamline business processes and obtain required information in the most efficient way
- Strong commercial acumen; understanding of key business drivers, risks, competitive pressures
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, adept at building relationships at all levels.
A competitive salary as well as an exciting time to join a business with a number of upcoming projects.