Financial Manager - Property Development
|Job Title:||Financial Manager - Property Development|
|Salary:||£50000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 19:32|
Financial Manager - Property Development. OUR CLIENT is a renowned and successful property developer who hold a significant portfolio of developments all across Central London. They have now appointed us to recruit a Finance Manager to join their prestigious team.
THE ROLE of the successful candidate for the Finance Manager role would primarily be responsible for the following day-to-day duties:
- Preparing of all project / SPV management accounts, statutory reporting and draft tax returns.
- Evaluating and analysing of the project/opportunity.
- Preparing of investment committee papers.
- Preparing of project financial information for the Executive Team.
- Coding of all invoices, monitoring and reporting of spend against budget.
- Ensuring the accurate recording of all income and expenditure.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with all funding requirements.
- Preparing of any funding / drawdown requests.
- Reviewing and preparing of VAT and CIS returns.
- Reviewing of all payment schedules prior to processing.
- Responsible for other ad hoc duties as required.
THE PERSON: To apply, the successful candidate MUST be ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant and possess demonstrable real estate and property development experience including drawdowns and monitoring capital spend v budget. To apply, you should also possess an articulate understanding of the financial or structure implications within project legal agreements. You will be a 'hands on' team player with solid spreadsheet / Excel skills, as you would be involved in creating spreadsheets from scratch. You should also be comfortable working in a fast and driven commercial environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's