|Job Title:||Financial Manager|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Beevis|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 15:01|
Finance Manager - Consultancy
Your new company
This consultancy company is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their finance team in Central London. They work with clients across diverse sectors, mitigating risk to assets, operations and people
Your new role
Your new role will require you to ensure that the business understands its financial performance and takes decisions which are fully informed from a financial point of view and that budgets and forecasts made by the business are achievable and realistic.
- Assist in all aspects of the monthly revenue close.
- Review with MD's their revenue performance during the month.
- Work with MD's to ensure billing is kept up to date.
- Look at key trends in financial and operational performance and communicate these back to the business.
- Assist with the preparation and review of budgets and forecasts
- Perform special projects involving ad hoc reporting and financial analysis
What you'll need to succeed
It is required to be fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience in the above tasks. The ideal candidate will have strong Excel skills (v-lookup, pivot tables) and database applications.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you are not interested in this particular position, please do not hesitate to recommend someone you feel who could be.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's