|Job Title:||Financial Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Great Benefit package|
|Contact Name:||Amy Tate|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 16:59|
Goodman Masson are looking for a Financial Manager to join a globally listed, leading financial trading business.This is an amazing opportunity for a qualified accountant to work for an award-winning company and gain exposure to coveted opportunities with exceptional people.
The group function has a very big focus on personal development, competitive rewards, benefits and the aim to grow the business constantly. This is a fantastic company to start a progressive career in, gain some great face time with senior management and have the chance to learn a variety of new skills.
- Developing and implementing process efficiency's and the effectiveness of your team;
- Attend meeting with the commercial and operation teams to discuss your findings and suggestions;
- Financial change, improving processes, systems, best practice and automation;
- Monitoring the accuracy of documents through analysing and interpreting financial statement information;
- Providing various reports to senior management to help inform strategy calls;
- Liaise with Office Heads in FP&A reviews, analysis and challenge of KPI;
- Aid commercial planning and senior stakeholders with various forecasting.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant;
- Financial Services experience preferable, but not a prerequisite;
- Strong academics (Preferably a University degree 2:1);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines;
- Forward thinking, confidently voicing new ideas to improve processes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Financial Reporting Manager
£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Financial Services Assistant Audit Manager (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + Benefits
Financial Services Audit Assistant Manager (Happy to talk flexible working)
46000 - 49000
Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Assistant Manager (happy to talk flexible working)
Competitive + Benefits
Financial Controller (Family Office)
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus