£75000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
19 days ago
12 + Months
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
The Financial Controls Manager will be responsible for designing and developing the Group's internal controls framework, the governance and monitoring of financial controls, documentation of risks and controls, training of a wide range of stakeholders and providing deliverables and liaising with the Group's auditors.
This is a hands-on senior role and an excellent opportunity for a driven finance professional with plenty of scope to add value and implement and maintain a robust control framework.
Main duties include:
* Leading a team of up to 5 people
* Designing improvements and monitoring the Group's Financial Control Framework
* Working across Finance and the wider business to deliver training and embed process and controls
* Presenting to the Senior Finance Leadership Team
* Identifying control deficiencies and leading on the design and delivery of plans
* Responsibility for the Group's Risk Register, Risk and Control Matrix and self certification process
Key skills & experience required:
* Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Experience of implementing and/or monitoring a financial control framework
* Experience leading and mentoring a team
* Natural desire to drive change and efficiencies
* Confident and credible communicator, can use gravitas to influence and enact change
* Proactive approach to work, competent problem solver
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented financial controls professional to join a phenomenal business that will provide an unrivalled environment of growth and progression in the future.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.