Financial Controls Compliance Auditor- 12 month contract
|Job Title:||Financial Controls Compliance Auditor- 12 month contract|
|Contact Name:||Katy Sturgess|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 14:08|
Your new company
A well known high street brand with operations based across Europe and beyond.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing and delivering financial statement and compliance reviews, process and control reviews, as well as managing ad hoc projects and investigations across Europe and some other international locations.
- Manage and undertake financial statement reviews.
- Manage and undertake SOX audits.
- Provide consultancy advice on process controls and documentation.
- Report and present findings to management.
- Proactively manage remediation actions.
- Support companies to manage their financial compliance.
- Support investigations as required.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualification: ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Demonstration of financial statement analytical review.
- Demonstration of significant related accounting experience / accounting principles.
- Demonstration of SOX and internal control requirements.
- Strong organisation skills, team leadership.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ideally a second European language.
What you'll get in return
On offer a friendly and supportive working environment and broad-ranging benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's