Financial Controller - SME
|Job Title:||Financial Controller - SME|
|Location:||Castle Donington, Derbyshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Craig Donaldson|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 15:25|
Collaborate with an ambitious MD to add value to the business via strategic input and process improvement
Business partner from the factory floor right through the business to senior stakeholders
My client is a high growth SME that has plans to grow in line with a strategic plan. The MD is looking for this role to be a key part of building and adapting the plan to ensure the business continues to go from strength to strength.
This business manufactures a variety of products for a niche sector and is looking to develop into multiple other sectors in the future. With innovative Portable products and a focus on quality of its products and services, this is a business with a very bright future.
The main duties in this role will be :-
* Work closely on the commercial strategy alongside the MD to ensure continued growth
- Business partner across the business to add value and improve processes
- Managing staff and supervising day to day accounts processing.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of the monthly MI and reporting pack including variance analysis and KPIs.
- Day to day cash flow management and reporting.
- Preparation of annual financial budgets and monthly flexed budgets.
- Working capital management.
- Working with the commercial team, you will assist with commercial matters such as pricing, cost negotiation and project management.
- Overseeing the preparation of VAT and Intrastat returns
- Managing payroll processing and PAYE.
- Development of the financial reporting systems and internal control procedures.
- Strategies to improve gross margin opportunities and cost reduction measures.
- Preparation of annual financial reports.
- Liaising with the auditors.
The ideal candidate will be :-
* Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Relevant sector experience
* Good ERP systems experience and in particular G/L and stock control
* Hands on and prepared to roll your sleeves up.
* Proven track record of performance reporting and producing management and statutory financial statements.
* Advanced Excel user and proficient in other MS Office products.
* Proactive and self-motivated with excellent system skills.
* Good staff management skills
On offer is the opportunity to have a real impact and input into where the business goes strategically, while also improving internal processes.
My client is keen to secure a solid, hands on manufacturing financial controller that will play a pivitol say in developing the future of this fantastic SME
The role is paying a base salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 pa, offers a great culture and the chance to learn and develop your career with a highly engaging, motivated and ambitious Managing Director.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£55000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bens