Financial Controller - Real Estate (FTC)
|Job Title:||Financial Controller - Real Estate (FTC)|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 17:12|
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (3 to 6 month FTC) - REAL ESTATE - OUR CLIENT is a successful UK residential property company who focus buying residential assets with a quick turnaround as they now seek to expand their finance team they are looking for ambitious and dynamic people to join the company.
THE ROLE - Reporting to the CFO, as the new interim Financial Controller you will join an experienced, friendly and fast growing team in their head office in South. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and overseeing all company accounts and records for the group of companies.
- Creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts.
- Managing cash flow (by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports).
- Managing the finance department staff.
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Making sure tax and regulatory are compliant.
- Leading month-end and year-end close process.
- Making sure all finance systems are fit for purpose for a growing platform.
- Establishing and implementing financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Developing and monitoring budgets and financial plans for the company.
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Protect company assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Creating systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Assisting the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
THE PERSON - You will ideally be ACA (or equivalent) qualified, with 3+ year's post qualified experience and ideally with Bachelor's degree or master's degree. Commercial financial management experience (at a senior level) is also highly desirable. You should be an excellent communicator and professional, with a high level of personal integrity. Strong leadership skills will help you to manage people in your team. The perfect candidate will be an autonomous worker and thinker with great problem solving skills as well as being highly organised with exceptional attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to join friendly fast paced team.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + private medical
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Financial Controller - 12 month FTC
£75000 - £85000 per annum
£45000 - £48000 per annum
Financial Accountant (Real Estate)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus