£60000 - £65000 per annum
15 days ago
Financial Controller - Real Estate. Our Client is a growing real estate investment business with an AUM of approximately £2billion. The assets are a mixture of commercial, residential and leisure facilities which are spread out across UK. They are a med-size firm who are set to be one of the largest real estate firms by the end of the year. As part of this rapid growth they are looking to appoint a Financial Controller to work closely the CFO.
The Role / duties:
- Preparing consolidated financial accounts.
- Preparing interim reports and financial statements for the UK subsidiary companies.
- Preparing quarterly and annual reports.
- Handling the month end closing processes.
- Preparing the statutory accounts and statements.
- Filing Tax returns.
- Being in-charge of internal controls.
- Preparing ad hoc management reports - for senior management.
- Providing financial support to other departments.
The Person must be ACA / ACCA qualified with at least 2 - 3 years post-qualification experience, ideally gained from a top tier firm of accountants. Experience as an audit manager or finance manager / assistant controller will also be helpful. This role is best suited to someone who is looking to make the next step in their career to be a Financial Controller and have strong interpersonal skills, be a self-starter and be able to work well independently. The FC should be tech savvy to help maintain and improve current systems in place. This is the ideal role for someone who thrives in a busy and challenging environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook