Financial Controller (real estate)
|Job Title:||Financial Controller (real estate)|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Stainton|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 10:52|
Financial Controller for privately-owned real estate development business
Your new company
You will be working for a privately owned land acquisition and property development company based in great offices in Mayfair. The business operate across the UK and can boast some high profile development projects. They are looking to bring on an interim Financial Controller for an initial 6 month role.
Your new role
You will take full ownership of the finance function for the development entity. You key responsibilities will include:
- Produce monthly management reports by project and for the group
- Develop and maintain project development cash flows
- Develop the operational budget for the group
- Build relationships with senior debt providers / participate in re-financing activities
- Oversee reporting and compliance to senior and junior debt providers
- Coordinate with stakeholders on financial modelling of future land acquisition opportunities
- Be a trusted business partner to the CEO
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified accountant with experience within real estate development, ideally. You will feel comfortable taking ownership of a finance function and dealing with senior stakeholders daily. You will have a strong broad skill set and have experience working on projects and SPVs.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to step up into a senior position. You will be helping to drive efficiency within the business and be integral in process improvements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's