FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - REAL ESTATE
|Job Title:||FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - REAL ESTATE|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 17:13|
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - Prop Co - OUR CLIENT is a well-established, landed Private Property Company which owns and asset manages a diverse array of commercial assets throughout the UK with an AUM of c£1/2 Billion+ . As a result of organisational change, they have now instructed us to recruit a Financial Controller to join their prestigious Head Office finance team.
THE ROLE - The successful Financial Controller role will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing statutory accounts, quarterly reporting and Budgeting for a group of different entities with varied property holdings and corporate statuses.
- Maintaining Balance Sheet Control.
- Working in unison with another regionally based Senior Accountant to report on performance and improving the quality of management information to assist with managing the individual businesses.
- Supporting the CFO in the production of reports and financial information and analysis for presentation to the CEO and board.
- Responsible for taking full ownership, maintenance and management of their Real Estate and Accounting software.
- Communicating effectively and at all times seek support, assistance and training as appropriate.
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as directed by the Chief Finance Officer.
THE PERSON - To apply, you are more than likely to be an ACA Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA considered) with previous Real Estate / Property sector experience. You should have above average attention to detail and be well presented and above average in your use of both the written and spoken word. You should possess solid financial and management accounting and reporting experience and be 'hands on' with a can do attitude. Knowledge in property systems for example QUBE/MRI / YARDI/TRAMPS would be beneficial as well as using Excel (Advanced). You will be bright with solid academics and be seeking a solid and stable career move with a highly prestigious business steeped in rich history.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Controller - Family Office - Real Estate
£75000 - £85000 per annum + + Discretionary Bonus
Client Accountant - Real Estate
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Real Estate Fund Analyst - London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bens