£50000 - £60000 per annum
15 days ago
Amazing financial controller opportunity for this fast paced and heavily growing retail business based in West Kent.
This retail SME business based in West Kent is heavily growing and now needs to add a financial controller to their team.
- Responsible for audit, tax, month end controls and statutory reporting for the company
- Build and manage a strong accounting function - Financial accounting, payroll, payables and receivables
- Establish and document all accounting team processes, controls and timetables
- Daily Management and reporting of Cashflow and Currency
- Prepare monthly accounting pack for review by Board - P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow, Variance Analysis
- Weekly and Monthly Commercial Reporting - eg sales growth and profitability
- Monthly Balance Sheet/Control Account reconciliations
- Build strong and effective relationships with external compliance stakeholders as required
- Prepare Statutory Annual Accounts pack pre-audit
The financial controller will be qualified either ACA or ACCA and experience in the following would be ideal,
- Online Retail (Preferable not essential)
- Fast paced commercial environment
- SME - preferably owner managed businesses
- Setting up accounting processes and teams
- Strong systems skills
- Proven ability in a small finance function including hands on financial accounting, management accounting and reporting
The financial controller role is paying circa 60,000 depending on experience.