70000 - 90000
26 days ago
We are looking for a dynamic individual to roll up their up their sleeves and take ownership of our finance function to further propel the company growth. You will play an instrumental role in building a globally recognised brand in this challenging role.
- Provide management team with clear, timely and accurate financial analysis.
- Lead the forecasting process for the business and review the operational assumptions with the management team.
- Coordination, preparation, and consolidation of the monthly management accounts and KPI reporting.
- Assess and improve the Internal control environment, including suggesting systems improvements and to actively assist in building efficient end-to-end processes.
- Assist in preparation of statutory audit materials including being a point of contact for the company auditors
- Annual reporting, tax and other compliance across international jurisdictions (primarily the UK and Italy), including audit, corporation tax and R&D tax credits
- Monitor financial performance, interpret and identify trends and make recommendations to the business.
- Management of banking relationship and activities Commercial finance activities including documentary credit and payment methods used in international trade
- Leadership and development of the finance team – provide training and mentorship and ensure appropriate development plans are in place and followed.
- Proven self-starter with experience of being able to work independently, juggling and prioritizing across workloads and consistently meeting deadlines
- Qualified accountant ACA, CIMA - 1st time passes preferred
- Experience in international trade and transactions
- Strong academic record (BA, BSc, or higher, 2:1 or higher)
- Strong analytical skills with experience within analysis, forecasting, budgeting and management reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel with experience of manipulating large datasets and modelling skills (pivot tables, filtering, lookups, etc)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and oral), preferably with commercial exposure in previous roles
- Ability to build effective relationships with financial or non-financial and internal or external stakeholders, e.g. sales, finance, operations, marketing
- Strong attention to detail, yet also showing the ability to surface the key material issues
- Prior experience in management and development of team members
- Experience may include Joint Ventures, M&A activity, business risk management, external audit, systems implementations.
This role will give you:
- Competitive Salary package
- Experience in fast-growing company serving 65 different markets
- Exposure to all commercial areas of the business
- Career Progression
- The opportunity to work with talented people in a fast-paced and fun environment Involvement in building a globally recognized product company; The opportunity to travel