Financial Controller - FD Designate
|Job Title:||Financial Controller - FD Designate|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Hailey|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 11:35|
Exclusively registered to Michael Page, number one Financial Controller is fast growth technology business based in Oxfordshire.
A award winning business, who is a market leader within its field that is experiencing exceptional growth.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances, suggesting opportunities to exceed budgets and targets
- Prepare and publish timely monthly management accounts and optimise financial information for the board and management
- Provide robust commercial challenge to all proposed decisions, predominately at operational level
- Efficient working capital management including treasury opportunities
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Develop the team to support the transition from outsourced finance services
- Responsibility for liaising with our external accountants
- Manage and comply with HMRC in respect of the company's tax submissions (Corporation Tax, PAYE and VAT returns)
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed, in particular lead a review and recommendation for general ledger software provider.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control, including GDPR
- Lead the process of twice yearly pricing review alongside the company's Business Data Analyst.
- Manage/Mentor staff in the finance department
- Qualified Accountant (likely ACA, consider ACCA, CIMA) with at least 5 years PQE
- Proven ability of delivering a high-quality monthly financial reporting suite
- Ability to make convincing commercial arguments
- Composure to influence and create an impact on executive team and management across the business
- High level of drive for results and ability to deliver to deadlines in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- Strong IT skills, especially in Excel. Sage experience would be useful but not mandatory
A great working environment, to be a key player in senior management team in a business that actual demonstrates their values and an opportunity progress from Financial Controller into a Finance Director.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's