Financial Controller - ACA qualified
|Job Title:||Financial Controller - ACA qualified|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + car and bens|
|Contact Name:||Michael Ternent|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 08:08|
Global, market leading engineering business based in Surrey is recruiting an ACA qualified accountant with at least 2 years industry experience. They are looking for a 'Future Leader'.
My client is a global, market leading engineering business based in Surrey.
Accountable for legal entity accounting and close process
* Overall accountability for completeness and accuracy of management reporting data as well as implementation of global finance processes
* Manages local internal and external audit activities
* Identify and deliver continuous improvement opportunities, reviewing industry benchmarks and working with external market to identify and implement best practices
* Act as the key go-to role for process and functional support and actively participate in global design and service delivery model discussions, influencing decisions where required
* Internal control activities
* Expertise on statutory, legal and treasury matters in country
* Accountable for process improvement and development activities in collaboration with the organisation and SSCs
* Define Accounting and finance policies, internal controls over financial reporting, FP&A, financial & management reporting
* Define financial close process, procedures and calendar
* Working with Assistant Financial Controller perform final level of commentary and variance analysis
* Ensure accuracy of local unit financial accounting and reporting as well as related internal controls and compliance
* Interaction with external auditors and perform statutory reporting
* Review of reconciliation undertaken by Assistant Financial Controller for high risk accounts
* Review and approve intercompany agreements
* Resolve disputes relating to intercompany agreements, working with all relevant parties
* Review and approval of intercompany transactions, eliminating entries, etc.
* Implement global treasury policies
* Review and approve of treasury reconciliations and approval of outgoing payment processing
* Review and finalisation of cash-flow forecasts
* Support operative FX reporting model
* Sign off on FX exposure and establish hedging relationships/documentations
* Ensure all tax, treasury, statutory statement, book keeping, consolidation tasks and local financial statements are met
* Analyse actual performance to plan, recommend and implement corrective actions
* Maintain strong connections with other Finance colleagues
* May lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of Finance professionals to achieve established goals.
* Any other duties / tasks as requested by the Finance Director within the scope of their role
* Actively promote a culture of continuous improvement and be accountable for service and process improvement actions within your area of responsibility
To be considered you will be ACA qualified having trained with a Big 4 / Top 6 Firm and have at least 1-2 years post-qualified experience in industry.
You will have a good understanding of general IFRS principles.
Salary of £55,000 - £60,000 plus car allowance of £6,000 and benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum