£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bens
13 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the financial reporting, treasury, taxation and AP/AR functions of multiple divisions within the Group. You'll also be expected to drive process improvements and implement and maintain excellent controls.
Main duties include:
* Managing 5 direct reports who are responsible for the day to day running and financial management including general ledger posting and transactions. Wider team of 20.
* Supervising the month end process and production of monthly management accounts
* Review monthly management accounts including P&L reviews and challenge of balance sheet reconciliations, identifying risks and opportunities
* Working closely with Senior Finance Leads across treasury, statutory reporting and financial systems
* Producing accurate and insightful MI and KPI analysis, monthly Board summaries and discussing financial performance
* Reviewing VAT returns
* Partnering with commercial teams regarding financial performance
* Delivering company annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts, as well as submitting cash flow forecasts
* Managing the production of and reviewing audit packs
Key skills and experience required:
* ACA/ACCA Qualified with 3+ years PQE
* Strong communicator and leader with proven experience managing a team
* Statutory and management reporting background is essential and audit trained would be preferred
* Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
* A proactive self-starter, who is able to use initiative and enthusiasm to drive change and engage with others
* Credible and charismatic demeanour, capable of building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
This is a rare local opportunity for a confident and career-minded individual to join the business at an exciting time, as it establishes itself as a real market leader and innovator in its sector.