|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£52000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 18:44|
Are you looking to lead the finance function and manage a small team?
Do you want to be a key contact for providing key financial advice to support strategic decision making?
Would implementing and improving multiple areas across the function interest you?
- Key member of staff running the finance function and leading a small team
- Delivering financial advice of high quality to a variety of senior managers to support decision making from a strategic viewpoint
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, work closely with them in order to work towards the budgeting and planning process and assist with all forecasting and long term planning
- Identify and implement improvements across financial controls in order to maintain a smooth running team and finance function
- Lead on the annual audit and build strong relationships with external suppliers and stakeholders
- A fully qualified CCAB Accountant
- Previous experience of working in a similar role, leading a finance function
- Previous staff management exposure
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work successfully across all departments and levels
- An ambitious and commercially aware candidate who is able to demonstrate 'big picture' thinking and communicating this effectively
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a work environment with a strong working culture, opportunity to progress and excellent benefits.
Please apply now as the deadline will most likely close early if strong enough applications have been received - don't delay. Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Controller
38000 - 45000
Senior Financial Accountant
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Civil Service Pension Scheme
Financial Reporting and Tax Accountant
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Interim Project Accountant
£16.00 - £18.00 per hour