|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 15:58|
I am currently working with a sports marketing agency based in Central London. They are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join them on an initial six month basis. They are looking for a Financial Controller for the UK entity which will include exposure to Group related activities. This role will suit a hands-on, accurate, technically strong and versatile financial controller. The role demands delivery at a pace to a high standard, with the ability to use and act on information, and predicting the needs of the business as it grows and develops. You will take full ownership of all Financial aspects of the UK business
- Monitoring and closely managing performance against financial targets.
- Preparation of UK and Group management information including communication with budget holders, US controller, and management.
- Management of the annual Budgeting quarterly Forecasting processes including reporting to Leadership Team.
- Ensure all UK Tax Compliance including VAT, Employment taxes and Corporation Tax is completed to a high standard in a timely manner.
- Completion of year-end including preparation of Annual Group Accounts and overall management of the audit process.
This is an excellent opportunity providing wide exposure to all finance related responsibilities while being able to shape and influence delivery, processes and the wider business in a young, energetic, ambitious social media group. office culture is bright, driven and collaborative with a hands on senior leadership team. You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working in a SME environment. As this role is on a contract basis only candidates on a maximum of two weeks' notice will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's