|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £58000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 09:40|
Are you looking to join a leading performing arts organisation as a Financial Controller?
Would leading both the financial and management accounting function in a newly created position be of interest to you?
Do you want to implement changes to show continuous growth in improving policies, procedures and processes?
We're working with a modern performing arts organisation who are going through a period of exciting change and growth and are looking to develop and implement several changes to make the finance function even more commercially aware and effective. As they grow, this newly created Financial Controller role will be critical in providing leadership to the finance function as well as delivering a strong financial support across all areas of the business.
- Working as a major contributor to all financial strategic planning, operational control and providing accurate statutory reporting as well as acting as the lead on all year-end and audit activity.
- Improving existing financial models across the organisation and implementing change to develop existing processes
- Managing a team of 2 Management Accountants and developing the business partnering function of the finance department
- Reporting to the Finance Director and communicating effectively to all levels across the business to improve communication
- Increasing commercial awareness whilst controlling risk and governance across the department
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Have strong post qualified experience of leading on financial reporting
- Be experienced in working with a variety of stakeholders and confidently challenge them
- Ideally have experience of working in a commercially aware charity or arts organisation
- Be a technically strong excel user with the ability to use this when explaining complex financial data
- Have experience in managing staff
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a great working culture, brand new modern offices and progress in your career.
Applications are being reviewed daily so apply now
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum
City of London
£58k per year
City of London, London
£65000 - £68500 per annum + 26 days holiday, local goverment pension
£40k - 42k per year
£38k - 40k per year