|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Testa|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 11:15|
Financial Controller with commercial property development experience - Milton Keynes.
Your new company
Due to growth and internal development his SME property development company is looking to appoint an experienced Financial Controller to manage the day to day operations of this busy group finance function.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will be part of the senior leadership team, leading a team covering all aspects of the financial operations for the group. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the accounts team and running of the daily accounting function.
- Manage the annual audit process, including the production of statutory accounts.
- Oversee the production of monthly management accounts for individual entities and produce the consolidated management accounts for the group
- Assist with business planning and forecasting activities.
- Manage the Corporation tax returns.
- Prepare quarterly banking covenant calculations.
You should have a background from within Commercial Property Development and excellent staff leadership qualifies and able to develop and motivate a busy team environment. Ideally you will be a fully qualified accountant however applications from candidates that are qualified by experience and meet the required experience will also be considered. A good level of knowledge of Excel and Sage line 50 is also preferred.
If you are appointed to the role there is an excellent salary on offer plus bonus scheme.
If you believe you have the skills and qualities to achieve in this role please click on 'apply now' as this role is very likely to move quickly to interview stage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bens
Chichester, West Sussex
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum