|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Corinne Hull|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 15:21|
Your new company
This company is an international wholesaler for designer shoes. This is an unapologetically feminine, brave, honest & sincere brand, operating within the luxury space. They are a small but growing company with a collaborative and prestigious acclaim of a shared goal. They are only a few years old but have already achieved significant growth and are already outselling many of the more established names in this space. They trade in 50 countries, are planning to grow revenue by 30-50% by 2022 and are looking to grow their headcount from 23 to 30 in a similar time-period.
Your new role
This Financial Controller position is newly created owing to the company's success and development. This role will report into a strategic CFO and manage two direct reports, each accounts assistants with good exposure across the international side of the business. This role sits as the primary financial support for other departments. You will pro-actively communicate with other staff to assess where support can be given alongside:
- Working closely with the CFO and other staff within the organisation to devise appropriate reporting tools to enable the management to more accurately analyse the profitability of the company.
- Ownership and preparation of month-end reporting, P&L balance sheet, cashflow
- Ensuring all reporting is timely and accurate
- Establishing good controls and processes.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely provision of support to other functions within the organisation
- Providing data for weekly & monthly KPIs of each department.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is on offer, with the potential for flexible working hours and a close-knit and supportive environment in which you will be supported to develop your career. There is the potential for a discretionary bonus, with 30 days holiday and lots of exposure to the CEO and well-loved designer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000 - £90000 per annum + £8k Car + 12% Bonus + Excellent Bens
£80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum