|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£41000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Sherman|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 18:15|
Opportunity to manage a small finance function for a commercially minded educational body.
Opportunity to support and assist this organisation through a time of positive change
A Technologically minded organisation within the Education and Training sector in Nottingham who are looking for a Financial Controller to oversee and assist some exciting organisational changes.
As the Financial Controller you will:
- Manage the accounts and control the finance processes within the company
- Oversee month end and year end processes
- Ensure a timely completion of statutory accounts
- Provide reports on financial information as required
- Report directly to the Managing Director.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and successful team.
The successful candidate:
- You must be ACCA, CIMA, ACA, or CIPFA qualified.
- You will have experience in managing a small operational finance function as well as coaching, developing and engaging staff to ensure a smooth-running team. You will have experience in preparing annual statutory accounts and producing data analysis and reports.
- you will be effective in communicating with a range of different stakeholders.
- You will be able to clearly and confidently explain financial information to non- finance staff.
- You will be a logical, problem solving individual who enjoys process improvement.
- you will be highly organised and efficient.
- you will ideally have some experience in a technology company.
Up to £45,000 with benefits to be discussed at screening stage
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Systems Manager
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
City of London, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
Interim Director of Finance
£300 - £350 per day
£46423 - £54450 per annum
Performance Support Coach
City of London