|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 18:32|
Financial Controller position with a fast-growing travel/leisure firm based in City of London. This will be a really broad SME role paying £60K + Package.
I am partnering with a business that has quickly grown into one of the leading operators in the travel/leisure space. They have a number of business units within the group, most of which are No.1 within their specific markets, and continue to post growth and expand, despite the current conditions.
Having gone through a high growth period they are looking to invest in their finance team by bringing in a Financial Controller into a newly created role in order to support this continued expansion. They have also just moved into a brand new office space in City of London.
This will be a really broad SME Financial Controller role that with have full ownership of end to end finance for one of the business units within the group and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Day to day ownership of the finance function: overseeing the production of the monthly and annual reporting for the group. Including oversight of VAT and tax requirements.
- Commercial/Strategy: budgeting, forecasting, analysis and commentary from monthly reporting. Management of KPI dashboard.
- Business Partnering: Manage the preparation of Board presentations. Ensure that the strategy is properly articulated in conjunction with the MDs and CFO. Provide finance business partnership support in conjunction with the Head of Finance and CFO, on the overall growth strategy and individual projects/initiatives.
- Process/Systems Improvements: ongoing proactive analysis of current systems and processes
- Qualified Accountant (Top Tier Practice)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - in support of business partnering responsibilities
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive & self-driven - ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Able to commute to City of London
What's On Offer
- Up to £60,000 experience dependant
- Travel Discounts
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's