|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Ternent|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 13:24|
Woking based business in the manufacturing sector is recruiting a Financial Controller.
The role will lead and develop a small team and will offer commercial partnering to non-finance colleagues.
My client, based in Woking, is a fast growing division of a larger, international group.
Key responsibilities in the Financial Controller role include:
- Manage monthly, quarterly, annual financial reporting, including the submissions for Group consolidated reports, focusing on accuracy, reasonableness, and adherence to GAAP, statutory and corporate policies
- Seek to continually improve financial processes and systems - Identify actions and define procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, guarantee the reliability of the accountancy data, track the company's financial status and performance to identify guidelines and areas for potential improvement
- Preparation of annual budget and periodic forecasts; support with analytical analysis the review and the approval process
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the budget and forecasts.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts, identifying opportunities for improvement on cash generation
- Prepare presentations and financial reports for the Board of Directors, Leadership Team, and other stakeholders
- Provide insightful information and expectations to the management to aid in long-term and short-term decision-making.
- Develop performance analyses: prepare KPI's, track key performance measures for the different divisions and product groups and implement indicators improvements;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Set up the appropriate and reliable internal control system, ensuring that the company adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Design and administer accounting policies and controls, adopt and maintain Group financial policies and procedures
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses as they relate to operations, capital projects, make or buy, and other critical financial aspects
- Define and monitor key performance indicators highlighting historical trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Provide support to external auditors, and supervision of the year-end audit process
To be considered you will be a fully qualified accountant with relevant experience including staff management exposure.
Salary of £60,000 - £70,000 plus bonus and benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + up to 20% bonus