|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 16:49|
Your new company
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller in a reputable and established organisation in the Ascot area on a long term contract basis. Your new organisation is a not-for-profit supporting a number of local people in various areas of their lives.
Your new role
A busy and varied role for an experienced Financial Controller including but not limited to the responsibilities below:
- Prepare Group Monthly Management Accounts and Annual Statutory accounts
- Work closely with budget holders and take a lead on budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis for the operation management team, Chief Executive, FD and other members of the executive team
- Cashflow analysis of group bank accounts
- Monthly cash flow analysis by group entities for management
- Manage staff including purchase ledger, part qualified accountant and accounts assistants
- Management of VAT and quarterly submissions
- Working closely with FD to audit Fundraising Committee accounts
- Improvement and implement robust controls
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a Qualified Accountant with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification. Experience with staff management and running the day to day function of a finance department is essential. You will be confident leading the management accounts process and statutory accounts for the business. Strong communication skills and a good working knowledge of Excel and a finance ERP system is key.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive benefits package including free onsite parking, free lunch, excellent pensions package and a friendly and supportive environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£58,000 plus benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Interim Systems Accountant
£20 - £55000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£35000.00 - £39232.00 per annum