|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + + Bonus + Strong Pension + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 14:42|
Financial Controller role with a global real estate investor/developer based in City of London. This a broad role with great scope for progression. Paying circa £70K + Package.
Our client has a huge global presence, is one of the largest businesses of their kind, and is an award-winning brand that continues to dominate their market. Specialising in real estate investment and development they have a vast portfolio of commercial and residential properties across most major cities.
They are looking to bring in a Financial Controller into a newly-created role as they continue to expand the team in their City of London office. It sits within a direct team of 4 and will have broad ownership across a portfolio of commercial properties.
This Financial Controller position will be a varied role that will act as finance lead with oversight of a full reporting and analysis for a portfolio of properties. It would have broad ownership including but not limited to:
- Commercial - ownership of budget and forecasting (3 year/5 year plans), property analysis, analysis of actuals vs. forecast/budget, review of equity position as well as other ad hoc analysis where required
- End to end ownership of investor and financial reporting - quarterly and year end accounting for assigned properties (individual and consolidated accounts), investor reporting and portfolio performance reporting.
- Business Partnering - client facing position managing key stakeholder relationships between external clients, investors, property management team as well as local accountants and cross-discipline teams where applicable (e.g. tax, audit, legal etc.)
- Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Subsequent industry exposure within real estate essential if practice trained
- Exposure to real estate funds, holding companies, SPVs and a background in accounting for commercial properties is essential
- Knowledge of relevant laws/principles (VAT, CIT, Local GAAP, IFRS etc.)
- Able to commute to City of London
What's On Offer
- Up to £70,000 experience dependent
- Strong Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Additional Perks (including subsidised lunch)
- Flexible Working
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
bonus and benefits
Financial Accountant - Fixed Assets
£40k - 44k per year + Flexible, Home Working
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Market leading benefits