|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + four days per week for the right candidate|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 18:31|
Will your next role be one in which you can make significant changes to make a Financial Accounting team your own? Do you want your work with a Finance Director who is fully supportive of you taking ownership of, and responsibility for, the Financial Control team? Has your career led you to the point where you're ready to oversee a sizeable Finance team within a prestigious, well known organisation?
As Financial Controller of this £250m turnover West London organisation, you will lead a team covering all elements of Financial Accounting, including Tax, Treasury, and Transactions. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Overseeing a team of c20 people across a number of financial accounting functions, monitoring their work, motivating them to meet KPIs, and ultimately creating a team capable of ensuring sound financial control
- Reviewing all policies and procedures to ensure that they are fit for purpose and that working methods reflect the ethos of a high functioning, modern organisation
- Making improvements to the team's strategy by providing the Finance Director with, and acting upon, recommendations for change
- Ensuring long term sustainability by streamlining processes, allowing for growth while increasing efficiency in the Finance department
- Preparing statutory accounts, leading on year end, and being a key contact for auditors
As a highly respected West London organisation, well known in its sector as an innovating, leading employer, this is a superb role for someone looking to take big strides in their career. This is a truly CV enhancing Financial Controller role, that has the advantage of working with a Finance Director who is fully supportive and open about their plans to rapidly progress the career of the successful candidate.
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with an excellent package including exceptional annual leave entitlement and a clear path on to Director level roles in the future.
To be considered, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be an ACA qualified accountant with experience leading sizeable, high performing teams in Financial Control, ideally within large, reputable organisations
- Have first class technical skills, along with clear communication abilities
- Be an ambitious and dedicated individual whose background shows an aptitude for rapid career progression
As the Finance Director is open minded to avenues to securing the best candidate for the role, this position could also be recruited as four days per week.
As this Financial Controller role will appeal to the top candidates in the market, the deadline can be brought forward if suitable candidates are found. You should therefore apply now to avoid disappointment!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£175 - £200 per day
Accountant (Part Time)
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bens
Insolvency Case Manager
£55,000 - £65,000
Tax and General Accountancy Case Manager - Investigation
£55,000 - £65,000
QAD Reviewer - Audit and Practice Assurance
City of London
£70,000 + £6,000 car allowance, pension scheme and private medical insurance