|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Euan Begbie|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 15:01|
Financial Controller, Nottingham, Manufacturing, £60,000 - £65,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are partnering exclusively with a division of a global manufacturing business to recruit a Financial Controller to be based at their UK Head Office in Nottingham. You will report to a local General Manager with a dotted line to the global Group FD.
The business were recently acquired and have now been integrated into the Group. Due to this they will require someone who can not only get involved into the day to day running of a local finance function but also work closely with the Senior Leadership Team.
You will manage a local team of 3.Some travel is likely to be involved and initially this will just be European but longer term may include the US.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Manage and develop 3 employees to ensure high engagement and thus high performance
- Preparation and presentation of forecasts, operational reviews and reports
- Liaise with local management team and key stakeholders to review financial and operational performance
- Ensure compliance with Group policies and local rules/regulations
- Deliver high quality and timely reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Guarantee successful results from statutory reporting and financial audits
- Continuously contribute to improvement of tasks and processes
- Provide data and analysis to support business decisions
The role will require a seasoned finance professional who is fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with extensive manufacturing experience. You must have exposure to running a UK operation whilst being part of a much larger international group.
The group are in the process of rolling out SAP across Europe so a good understanding of this would be a distinct advantage. Given the growth and evolution of the business this will provide a great platform to take ownership and really add value at an exciting time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Bens
£40000.00 - £63000.00 per annum
£70000.00 - £85000 per annum + car, bonus, good pension
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum