|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||40000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Williams|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 11:45|
We are looking to recruit a Financial Controller who will be based at our Banbury office.
The successful candidate will provide timely and accurate Monthly Management and other Financial Information for Directors. Head up the day to day finances of the business, working closely with the Administrator, and take responsibility for other ad-hoc projects as requested and required.
- Produce & present monthly management accounts for the Company to include –
- Sales Ledger
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Expenses Analysis
- Pre-payments / Accruals / Inter-Office recharges
- Fixed Assets
- Petty Cash
- Markel Tax Analysis
- Chargeable Hours Analysis.
- Complete purchase invoices to director approval.
- Prepare budgets, monitor and report as required.
- Prepare Statutory Accounts.
- Ensure all financial transactions are accurately recorded, filed & reported to include –
- Raising payments to suppliers
- Take credit card payments, reconciling statement
- Bank balance on a weekly basis & post to Twinfield
- Posting expenses as disbursements to CCH software & checking to Twinfield.
- Prepare and monitor pay schedule for discussion & approval by director.
- Take responsibility for the management & organisation of visits by the Company’s auditors.
- Manage & liaise with Markel Tax to include –
- Extracting numbers for quotes
- Agreeing pricing
- Assisting with invoicing as required.
- Reconcile monthly client accounts & make payroll payments as and when required.
You will be: – Qualified by experience or with CIMA / ACCA, ideally with at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role and with demonstratable financial management experience. You will have experience of managing other team members and preferably have knowledge of Twinfield and / or CCH software. You will be legislatively compliant with the ability to interpret relevant legislation.
In addition, you will be able to deliver high quality results to directors. You will have strong but empathetic communication skills with good IT skills. You will be a good team player but with the ability to work without close supervision. Be mobile and flexible to work at other Company offices and, during busy periods when applicable.
In return we offer –
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- A flexible working environment.
- Support for future study for further professional qualifications, if required.
- 25 days annual holiday in addition to Bank Holidays.
- Excellent working conditions including free fruit, free parking, free tea/coffee.
If you have the necessary experience and are looking to join a growing and dynamic firm then we would like to hear from you. Please send your current CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current salary expectations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's