|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ross Brown|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 14:51|
This is a progressive opportunity for an energetic Financial Controller who is looking to make a difference
My client is an International Manufacturing organisation based near Swansea.
This is an excellent Opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with excellent Management Accounts experience who is looking to make the next step in their career to Finance Manager/Controller.
The role would also suit a current Finance Manager who is looking to join a fast paced business who are very profitable.
Reporting to the Site Managing Director, the Financial Controller plays a pivotal role on the Senior Management Team.
Responsible for 2 staff, the Financial Controller will;
- To provide high quality management information and KPI's to measure underlying business performance
- To ensure the accuracy, within agreed time scales, of internal reporting
- To ensure that monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts are reported to the agreed time scales (monthly reporting by day two) and all balances and accruals are complete
- To ensure that third party information requirements are met as required (including, but not limited to HMRC, banks, Auditors, Inland Revenue, Customers, Suppliers). This will include Audit preparation and management of payment runs
- To ensure stock accounting is conducted effectively
- To reconcile bank accounts and drive with treasury and customer funding processes.
- To be a prime co-ordinator in the preparation of site budgets, forecasts and capital investment appraisal
- To assess and challenge the company's internal financial processes in order to make and implement recommendations for improvements
- To assist in the development of the company's financial IT and information systems.
- To participate in the process of identifying and implementing opportunities for continuous improvement in profits and cash-flow
- To become involved in projects in other areas of the business
You will be a qualified Accountant and hold either CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
You will have excellent Management Accounting experience, ideally gained in the Manufacturing or FMCG sectors
Have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with colleagues at all levels.
Great spreadsheet modelling skills
Excellent commercial awareness skills
good people management skills.
Salary c£40,000 - £50,000
Half day finish on a Friday
25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
4.5% company pension contributions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Project Financial Controller
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus