|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Skeath|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 16:50|
You will head the finance function of the hotel in London as well as get involved in the day to day running of the hotel.
My client is principally involved in the ownership and management of hotels. They operate more than110 hotels in over 60 locations and 20 countries around the world. The turnover of the Group is around £900m with over 200 legal entities.
- Preparation of 20 UK statutory accounts, and liaising with the external auditors for audit clearance.
- Compile information for Group reporting pack during interim and year-end on behalf of UK region.
- Prepare and review head-office budget and forecast, if required.
- Review consolidation entries and reporting packs.
- Assist in the production of the Company's Annual and Interim Reports circulated to shareholders.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly, half-yearly and year-end announcement of results to the stock exchange, within very tight deadlines.
- Analysis of balance sheet items and preparation of movement schedules including equity reserves.
- Assist in ensuring that reporting units which adopted their respective local GAAPs comply with IFRS at the Group level.
- Preparation of cash flow statement.
- Preparation of audit schedules and audit committee paper. Liaise with external auditors in relation to interim and year-end audits.
- Assist in the collation of information for purposes of Group insurance renewal.
- Liaise with tax, treasury and management reporting departments and provide support, if required.
Other special ad-hocs projects.
- IRFS experience.
- Experience in the preparation of UK statutory accounts. Experience in using caseware is a plus.
- Experience in group consolidation of accounts within a multi-currency environment, is a plus.
- Very committed to meeting tight reporting deadlines and need to work late if necessary.
- Expected to work independently but also as a part of a team.
- Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills. Hands-on experience in consolidation system such as Frango or Hyperion is advantageous.
A highly competitive package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£56000 - £64000 per annum + Bonus
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Strategic Financial Analysis Lead
£50,345 to £57,917 plus £2,000/£4,000 accountancy allowance
Finance Controller - Growing SME - Surrey
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £50000 per annum