|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Price|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 11:14|
Leisure business based in central Bristol looking for a Financial Controller. Great opportunity to join a business who have continued to grow and succeed.
Leisure business based in central Bristol. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are dynamic and entrepreneurial.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for overseeing the Finance Department and supporting a team.
- Deliver high quality, accurate and useful management information
- Annual budget preparation
- Annual audit planning and preparation
- Weekly profit forecasts - reviewing work performed by Financial Accountant
- Monthly Management Accounts - reviewing work performed by Management Accountant
- Cost analysis reports
- Authorising payroll
- Ultimate responsibility of credit control - you are an escalation point
- Ensure reports are suitable for non-financial personnel and they are distributed in a timely manner
- To ensure the business is spending their money is the most effective way
- To closely monitor and report on the bottom line position
Experience of managing a team.
Previous experience within a commercial environment.
c£65k - £75k dependant on experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Change Financial Controller (SSC)
Birmingham, West Midlands
£600.00 - £650.00 per day
Head of Finance / Financial Controller
£80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits