|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Tibbert|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 16:12|
Financial Controller reporting into the CEO with overall management for the groups finances. Also has a key focus on manager key stakeholder relationships.
The client is a SME company based in central London, the organisation operates both in the UK and overseas but the operations are primarily in the UK. The company focuses on encouraging private investment into the public sector, providing consultancy and research based work.
The Financial Controller is based in central London, reports into the Finance director and is responsible for the following areas:
- Providing key information to directors, senior managers and budget holders. Making sure that finance support is supporting budget holders in achieving their financial objectives.
- Preparing management accounts including variance analysis and annual forecasts.
- Production of the year end accounts and financial returns.
- To provide timely budgets and commentaries.
- Management of two member of staff.
The successful candidate will be a CCAB qualified accountant with experience managing a finance function. Furthermore you will also need practical experience of producing both management and financial accounts.
It is key to have extensive experience of interacting and challenging senior stakeholders. Ideally you will also have experience of working within an international organisation with exposure to currency exchange.
Candidates from a commercial, audit or Not for Profit background are encouraged to apply.
£60,000-65,000 + Excellent benefits.
The organisation are also open to anyone that would be open to part time work
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45k - 48k per year
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£47000 - £56000 per annum
Interim Financial Accountant
£20 - £22 per hour
Senior Finance Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum