|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||Up to £58736.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Claire Stradling|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 13:32|
- Are you an experienced Financial Controller?
- Have you previous management experience?
- Do you have charity and/or NGO experience?
If so, read on. An international charity are seeking a Financial Controller to join their team.
- To lead the accounts team in the delivery of excellent financial services
- Ensure robust policies and procedures
- To lead the financial reporting team in the provision of accurate and timely financial performance
- To lead the implementation of an organisation wide common financial system that supports efficient recording and reporting
- To ensure the charity have effective business processes and systems to achieve financial compliance
- To lead, manage and coach the UK finance teams
To be considered for this role:
- You will have a professional CCAB (or eqv) qualification - ie ACA, ACCA, CIMA/ACMAor CIPFA
- Previous management experience
- Strong and proven financial control skills
- Strong Financial reporting experience
- Previous charity experience
This charity offer an excellent work/life balance, benefits package and a friendly and supportive team and environment that work together for a great cause.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bens
Interim Financial Controller
£225.00 - £250.00 per day
Financial Controller - Bristol, Charity
£43000 - £43001 per annum
Interim Senior Financial Accountant
£250.00 - £275.00 per day
Head of Financial Accounting
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits