|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna MacDonald|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 09:17|
The Financial Controller will be a key member of the Senior Leadership team and responsible for developing a high profile, high growth area of the business. You will be part of a very successful and fast growing company, with an excellent reputation in York.
A successful and well known PE backed business, based in York. The business is experiencing significant and ongoing growth.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Management of a small team, including providing support and development opportunities for Junior members of staff
- Responsible for the day to day finances, including budgeting, forecasting, annuals audits, statutory financial statements
- To support the operational and strategic side of the business, to be a key part of the senior management team
- Develop and present key financial information and the supporting commentary to the Board
Be a key part of multiple acquisitions, and support the ongoing growth of the company
- Please note: some travel may be involved.
The successful Financial Controller should:
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have a proven track record and strong experience within a similar position
- Experience of managing a small team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious and motivated, ready to hit the ground running and support the ongoing growth of the business
- Experience of working in a PE backed business is desirable but not essential
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 based on experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
£75000 - £85000 per annum
Financial Controller *creative agency*
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Group Financial Controller
Financial Controller - Temporary to Permanent
£50000 - £65000 per annum