|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Leaf|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 15:51|
A self-directed and experienced Financial Controller to oversee all financial activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, forecasting, and financial reporting at this hospitality and catering company
The business is an international event and airline caterer for incredibly high profile occasions and clients based near Hounslow for access to Heathrow Airport
They are about to go through significant change and growth after winning an incredibly prestigious contract.
Its a fast paced and truly international business, who require real flexibility from candidates as so much is always going on and can change from day to day, which make it a very exciting place to work.
It is an incredible time to join the company as you will become pivotal in their development and growth, including the delivery of a hugely exciting contract that will allow the business to double in size over the next 12 - 18 months.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:-
Supporting the Finance Team in the preparation of statutory returns including reference costs and budgeting
Developing financial strategy together with the executive board, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting
Undertaking analyses to compare the Organisation's unit costs and make recommendations for improvements.
Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
Communicating financial metrics to senior management
Collecting and analysing highly complex cost and activity data to support the implementation of new tariffs.
Liaising with Organisation Senior managers, central planning as well as external bodies to ensure that budgets are set to accurately reflect costs.
Supporting the Finance team in the production of monthly Service Line Reports and the annual Reference Costs / Programme Budgeting returns.
Working on the development and maintenance of the Organisation's costing and Service Line Reporting system, ensuring that information is accurate.
To work closely with the Production team Central Planning Department and others involved in commissioning to ensure that all unit income accurately reflects both agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) and actual activity data.
Analysing the monthly performance and identify opportunities to increase profitability
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum of 3-5 year's accounting experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret highly complex data
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel skills and Powerpoint
- Ability to interpret and explain issues to non-technical staff.
- Ability to work closely with senior management team
- Ability to work in a confidential and sensitive manner
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent accounting software user (SAP, NAV, BMD)
- Outstanding written & verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without any supervision by having outstanding organisation skills as well as being a team player
- Logical, analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Commercial awareness and ability to grow with the company
Including the opportunity to join this very exciting business at a pivotal point in their journey and be a part of something truly special, there will be a starting salary of about £70,000 and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + market leading package
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£220.00 - £270.00 per day
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum