West London, London
21 days ago
Reporting into compliance and managing the Finance Team whilst developing processes and growth within the business.
The client are a forward thinking IT / technology group with a worldwide coverage based in West London who are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders
- Monthly Group Reporting packs
- Ensure processes for month end closing process are efficient
- Stat Accounts prep
- Payroll, employment taxes and pensions
- Capital expenditure and Fixed Asset Accounting
- ACCA with 3 years+ post qualified experience
- Strong knowledge of : Technical Accounting / Statutory Accounting / Corporation Tax
- Transfer Pricing Experience
- Leading Finance Projects
- Experience within an SME
Along with a competitive salary the successful Financial Controller will plan an integral part to ensure smooth process, drive initiative and have an impact to improve the overall finance team.