£70000 - £75000 per annum
21 days ago
A superb Financial Controller position has arisen in a global leading Media company based near Chiswick, West London.
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering an instantly recognisable, global Media and Entertainment company. This business is part of a larger global group with revenues in the billions.
Due to growth the finance function has grown over the past 18 months and are currently looking to recruit a capable and hands on Financial Controller to join their team.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the period end close
- Delivery of statutory requirements
- Year End
- Balance sheet and cash flow
- Delivery and improvement of controls and procedures
- Accounting policy and advisory support
- Lead, develop and coach your team
- Ad-hoc as required
The successful candidate will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with demonstrable experience in industry
- Strong financial and technical accounting experience
- USGAAP and SOX is a distinct advantage
- SAP systems experience
- Prior people management or supervisory experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
The Financial Controller position comes with a competitive salary of £70,000-£75,000, a very comprehensive benefits package and dynamic working.