15 days ago
The purpose of the role is to provide day to day management of the finance function, ensuring first class support is provided to the CFO and all areas of the business, whilst maintaining the ability to make commercial decisions.
Family-owned, luxury retail brand who are market leaders in their field with the commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ensure the smooth, accurate and timely running of the accounts department, and information produced
- Manage the team of two direct reports: Management Accountant and Office Administrator (payroll and purchase ledger)
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly management accounts and report thereon
- Produce Cash Flows as and when required
- Oversee the preparation of year end audit and tax files for the auditors
- To produce management information as required in an appropriate format to meet the needs of the users
- To lead the financial planning process in order to ensure the timely preparation and presentation of annual budgets and other forward planning information
- Ensure compliance with PAYE, VAT reporting
- Ensure the security and integrity of financial data
- Ensure company policies and procedures are always adhered to
- Develop and improve the accounting systems
- Develop and improve the integration of back office systems.
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 2/3 years post qualification experience
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Computer literate and good IT skills
- Advanced excel skills particularly beneficial
- Commercial background and approach
- Confident and resilient nature.
Competitive salary and package.
The opportunity to grow and develop within a market leading business.