£55000 - £60000 per annum
15 days ago
The purpose of the job is to ensure the company's books and records are kept up to date, all processing is completed in a timely fashion, the company's finances are kept in good order, regulatory reporting is filed within deadlines and management is kept up to date on the performance of the company.
Creating Brand Experiences is no joke! To achieve excellence in experience it takes rigour, competence, and years of practice, combined with proprietary data, relevant insights, and the optimal use of technology solutions.
My client is a leading Consumer Engagement agency, established for 15 years in East London.
They exist in the Venn between Brand Experience and Field Marketing, so they are adept at the softer arts of brand building, but also have a strong commercial focus, meaning every activity needs to create measurable business impact for their clients.
Their work is full service: strategy, planning, execution and measurement, and they have their own technology that facilitates and measures the work that they do.
My client has handled some of the largest consumer engagement campaigns in the UK over the years, and they are not just a supplier to their clients - they become part of their team; effectively and efficiently delivering against their objectives.
- Books and Records: Maintain the company's books and records including raising invoices, processing of supplier charges, reconciling bank accounts and credit card transactions and providing reports as required
- Taxes: Ensure the company reports its taxes correctly, on time and are paid on time
- Financial Control: Ensure the company is in control of its finances, all payments out are authorised, clients are paying their bills according to contract and control accounts are reconciled monthly
- Job costing: Maintain the company's books and records such that job profitability reports can be run off accurately and timely. This will require ensuring field staff keep their time-sheets up to date
- Reporting: Provide management with monthly profit and loss reports and quarterly 12-month forecasts
- Risk Management: Maintain a record of the key contracts the company has with both suppliers and clients, ensure the company is adequately insured and maintain the company's fixed asset register
- HR Administration: Keep the payroll up to date with starters, leavers and changes. Ensure all leavers are reminded of their restrictive covenant
- Systems and Procedures: Ensure the business's systems are up to date and written financial procedures are in place to support a well-run company
- Ad Hoc: Assist with ad hoc duties as and when required
Please note my client insists the successful candidate must have marketing agency experience and this role is office based only:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- You must be a self-starter, with entrepreneurial edge
- You will need good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to build and preserve good relationships is also key
- The need to be agile and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary - £55,000-£60,000 experience dependant
- Standard pension
- Private health-care plan
- Bonus package based on pre-agreed KPI's