£70000 - £75000 per annum + car allowance
11 days ago
A position has arisen to welcome a Financial Controller into the team on a full time permanent basis, with key purpose:
- To provide financial leadership of the business with analysis and navigation to enhance business performance and profitability
- To ensure the compilation of accurate and timely management and statutory accounts and all financial reporting
Michael Page have partnered with a well recognised UK subsidiary who are experiencing high growth and sector demand.
Supporting the Finance Director and a small team locally, this role is ideal for a finance professional who enjoys a challenge working in a busy environment.
- Management of the Company administration budget
- Completion of weekly and monthly management accounts
- Completion of the annual statutory accounts
- Review and sign-off of weekly/monthly payroll, payment runs and any other local financial settlements ensuring adherence to delegated authorities.
- Member of senior leadership team, contributing to weekly team meetings and monthly board meetings.
- Develop the finance team and ensure they are up to date on legal and standard changes to support the development of the business.
- To uphold the company quality and health and safety policies
- Analysing product, customer and promotional profitability and leading improvement projects
- Play an active role in Projects to leverage group scale where functionally relevant
- Financial responsibility for all associated overhead and Capex budgets
- Ensure the motivation, engagement and development of your direct reports and in turn their reports with clear objectives, regular performance reviews and coaching sessions
- Any other duties as required
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Minimum 5 years in food manufacturing / Food or Beverages or FMCG industry (desired)
- Group Reporting experience (advantageous)
- Highly organised and motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- 5 + years Team Management Experience
Flexible working policy