City of London, London
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
14 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
I am currently working with a leading consultancy providing legal, administration, advisory and data analytics services to a range of clients to help them manage their assets more effectively. This is an exciting role working directly with the CFO to cover a maternity within the team.
Your new role
This is a broad role with a range of key duties and responsibilities including:
- Maintenance of processes, procedures, systems and controls.
- Preparation and submission of all financial statements including VAT returns and tax requirements
- Month end close process
- Internal reporting including analysis of divisional business performance and commentary for front office management.
- Leadership and management of the accounting and finance function
- Participate in ongoing transformation projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with ACA training desirable. You will need to have proven post qualification experience, ideally within the professional services sector, with the ability lead the finance function. You will need a strong background in financial and management reporting and excellent communication, capable of building strong working relationships.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a broad and varied role, with the chance to work in a fast paced, growing business where you can influence ongoing changes and projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.