|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Herring|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 13:18|
Financial Controller Media company 80,000-90,000 based in Central London
Your new company
Our client is a growing Media outlet, they have recently been brought by a private equity and for the last two years the company has grown. This role is a newly created position due to the increase in workload, this will be looking after all technical accounting will the future to move into the FD/CFO position.
What you'll need to succeed
- Oversee general accounting functions (monthly close process, financial audits, and tax/statutory)
- Lead an efficient financial reporting process and month-end close
- Oversee all statutory reporting requirements
- Maintain and champion internal controls and processes
- UK and US accounting experience
- Audit trained
What you'll get in return
This role will offer the progression into a senior position as the company grows. The have grown during the pandemic and expected to continue.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's