|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + plus great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Richard Hailey|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 07:29|
This Financial Controller position is ideal for an experienced finance professional who has experience of managing a finance function and is used to working in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will partner with the Finance Director and the senior management team to drive efficiency's within this successful organisation.
Fast growth Technology business
- Ownership of day-to-day management of the operational finance team including managing month end/ year end processes
- Assist in the development and documentation business processes and accounting policies to strengthen and maintain internal controls
- Evaluate and manage the internal control environment - highlighting any concerns to senior management
- Oversee the production of monthly management accounts including key business KPIs and reporting
- Preparation of the monthly board packs for the Directors and full balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage all audit deliverables through to sign-off
- Oversee and improve customer invoicing processes
- Assist with annual budget
- Monitor CAPEX against budget
- Oversee VAT return process;
- Ensure that financial systems are fit for purpose
- Integrate acquisitions
- Keep up to date with accounting standards to ensure compliance
- Provide leadership, coaching and motivation to the finance team, including regular appraisals, objective settings etc
- Deputise for the Group Financial Director when required
Candidates are required to be fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent) and will have experience of leading a team
Candidates must have a previous track record within a senior Financial Controller / Head of Finance role with strong technical knowledge around tax, VAT, capital accounting, funding, financial controls and cash management.
In addition, candidates will have excellent stakeholder management experience and first class report writing skills.
Fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business and be involved in further expansion.
Competitive salary plus benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's