|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Owen Philp|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 10:43|
A permanent Financial Controller job paying up to £60k for a fantastic business based in Bromsgrove.
£50,000-£60,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be partnering with a key client in the Bromsgrove area as they look to appoint a Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
The business has seen tremendous growth in recent years, organically and through acquisition, and are now regarded as one of the leaders in their industry. With some exciting plans in place moving forward, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join their strong finance team.
Your new role
Reporting into an excellent Group Financial Controller, you will assume responsibility for the finance function of the core trading businesses of the Group.
- Daily operation and management of the finance department for the core trading business
- Production and review of monthly management accounts
- Presentation of financial results to the Group board
- Daily cash management of Group companies
- Production of subsidiary company statutory accounts for audit
- Liaison with external Auditors acting as a key point of contact to ensure satisfactory conclusion of the audit process
- Heavy involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process with responsibility for the core trading business' budget
- Management of 9 staff across Management Accounts, Financial Accounts and Treasury teams
- Ensure regulatory compliance of financial matters impacting the trading entities
- Participate and support the process review and implement the outcomes
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with significant post-qualification experience
- Practice/audit background coming from either a 'Big 4' or 'Top 10' accountancy firm
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Professional approach to work
- Possess the drive and ability to assess and improve current processes and procedures
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office and accounting packages (Access Dimensions highly desirable)
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £60,000 per annum (depending on experience) and the chance to join a business that is going through an exciting phase of growth. You'll work under a very strong and supportive Manager who will be keen to help develop your skills and career. An attractive benefits package is also on offer which includes a generous holiday allowance, financial bonus scheme, death-in service, life assurance, flexible working including the opportunity to WFH and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Corporate Development Analyst
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Head of Compliance
£70000 - £80000 per annum + amazing benefits
The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) Group
40000 - 50000